Translate

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

my story about me as a dragon (begining)

One day I hatched out of my egg and looked around for my parents but I could not find them. After I sat in the cave for a wile I realized that I would have to o out to get some food. I went out and caught a fish that I ate. After that I went to sleep. 
After living in the cave for around a month I grew to the size of a foal. I then realized that I was too big to live in the cave, so I moved to a cave that was nearby. The cave entrance was in a patch of seaweed so it looked like a big rock to anyone passing by. 
       
         That is all that I got so far:)

4 comments:

  1. Cool, I like how you put yourself in a different perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting, maybe add more details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah. But other than that, its a pretty good beginning!

      Delete
  3. good job like your dragon story that your writting its cool :)

    ReplyDelete